Life coaching enables you to define and clarify your goals. With the support and motivation needed from the coach, you can achieve the results which you desire and really discover what is important to you.
Defining a goal or desire is often the first step. For some clients, even recognising what needs to change in their life can be very thought provoking, therefore identifying realistic options is important. Obstacles may be in the way and as part of the coaching process they can be identified and removed which clears the path ahead.
As this happens, you will feel more confident to make decisions, you will feel empowered by the choices that you are making and with the coaches encouragement you can move forward in a positive, more focused direction to achieve your goals.
A good coach will always support you and challenge your thinking to ensure successful personal development. I provide focus and accountability and you will feel motivated and inspired to make things happen the way you want them to:
- You will be able to take control of your life instead of it controlling you
- You will be able to overcome obstacles which may be standing in your way
- You will be able to evaluate and set goals plus train your mind to keep to them
- You will become self aware and take responsibility for your actions
Life coaching is a partnership between the client and the coach, where there is a powerful combination of discovery, honesty and enlightenment, that will lead to your personal success and happiness.
Aim Hi Coaching will also support you to:
- Change your work life balance to suit you
- Improve self confidence and self esteem
- Improve time management and reduce stress
- Improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle and fitness level
- Make improvements with your career or change in direction
- Return to work after having children or overcome redundancy issues
- Achieve fulfilment and happiness at work and home, with family and children or in relationships
- Improve social skills and assertiveness
- Achieve your goals even if they seem out of reach
Aim Hi Coaching has a broad client base including HR management, local government, NHS management, business owners, private clients, self employed individuals, full time mums.
The coaching sessions I had with Nikki gave me support, motivation and a clearer focus on the direction I was heading in.
Nikki puts you at ease with her relaxed, caring and non-judgemental manner and I have both enjoyed and benefited from our sessions together.